Dear Viking Families,
At Dimmitt we empower each other to be compassionate citizens and daring thinkers. We value equity, innovation, and rigor. College ready, career ready, ready to lead the future.
Families and Students,
This Wednesday we will begin doing our IReady testing. This week on September 30, is our math assessment. Here are some things that you can do to make sure that you do your best.
Before the test:
- Set up a quiet space where you can be productive
- Have your supplies ready, including scratch/graph paper, a pencil, water, headphones (if helpful) and perhaps a snack close by.
The morning of the test :
- Be on time to Advisory and follow your teacher's directions on how to get into the test.
- STAY logged in to Advisory until you finish the assessment.
- Use the private chat feature in Zoom to ask your teacher any questions that you have during the test.
- Take breaks as needed-including the designated lunch time (11:15-12:15PM)
- Do your best and do your own work. Remember - you will get half of the questions right and half of them wrong. When you come across a question that you haven't learned yet, just take your best gues.
Thank you for your continued support and for being a partner in your child's learning! I look forward to sharing I-Ready information with you throughout the year. If you have any questions about I-Ready, please do not hesitate to contact me or the school. You can also learn about more about I-Ready by visiting I-ReadyCentral.com/FamilyCenter
Join Zoom Meeting
- Monday - Thursday 8:15 am - 8:25 am
- Friday - 9:45 am - 9:55am
If you have any questions the morning announcements link is always open for assistance.
Follow us on Twitter@DimmittMS
Follow us on Instagram@dimmitt_vikings
Friend us on Facebook Dimmitt Vikings
Principal Dimmitt Middle School